Friday, October 22, 2010

Somebody Hook Up a Caffeine Drip

I am soooo going to need it. We spent all day at Disneyland yesterday (we left at 6:30 and got home at midnight), and I'm paying for it now. I'm more exhausted than my kids, I mean it's not like *I* get to ride around in a stroller all day. So I got to bed at 1 AM and then had to haul my butt out of bed again at 7 this morning. We have one set of movers coming today, but I don't know what time they're going to be here. You know if I assume they'll be here later in the morning, they'll show up at the crack of dawn. It's 8:30 now and they're still not here. Grrr....

This afternoon we have our housing pre-inspection. I hope they don't care if my house isn't completely picked up. I'm too tired to follow my kids around all day making sure they don't make a mess...

Then...we get to spend all weekend getting ready for the BIG movers, which will be here Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week. Sometime on Saturday I have to pick up some stuff in Victorville, which is 90 miles each way. Then we're trick-or-treating on Friday, cleaning ALL next weekend to get ready for our final housing inspection. Somewhere in there I have to do all my laundry (I hear the laundromat calling my name), pack, get the oil changed, hopefully pick up our passports, move my family into a hotel....and sleep.

Starbucks will be getting a lot of my money in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Sara said...

FYI, there is a Starbucks in the Safeway (Carr's?) in Fairbanks. Figured you'd need a heads up on that one! It's probably the only one for 350 miles...

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

LOL! Thanks! I checked the Starbucks website, actually...there are supposed to be 5 in Fairbanks - 1 in each Safeway, 1in each Fred Meyer and 1 on post. I can live with that...:-)