Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Prison Break

I don't know how many of you are Prison Break fans, but the new season premiered last night. Prison Break and 24 are the only 2 shows on TV that I like to watch, and actually make time for every week. I'm not sure why I like it so much (it probably has something to do with Wentworth Miller being so hot), but it always sucks me in. Lots of twists and turns, and you never know what's going to happen next. I thought the premiere was pretty good, it made me want to find out what's going to happen to Schofield, who's holding Sarah and LJ, and why is it that Schofield keeps finding himself having to break out of prison? I guess that's why they call it Prison Break....If you watched it, what did you think?

4 comments:

Pam said...

You have really strange tastes in TV shows - you do know that, right?? :-) Of course, never having seen either of these shows I guess I should trust your judgment that they are worth the time to watch. (However, Buffy??)

Now Jericho...that's an interesting show... :-D

Mom

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Hey, they're really good! And Buffy is the most well-written show to ever grace the airwaves....Once you get here, I'm going to indoctrinate you. You'll get sucked in.... :-)

Pam said...

Oh lord - a vampire show?? I don't think so....

Although...wait...there was Dark Shadows - now THAT was a show to watch!!! :-D

Mom

Anonymous said...

I've got to agree with you Jenn...Prison Break is absolutely my favorite show!! Bummer is we don't have cable, so I have to wait for it to come out on DVD to watch the whole season. Sometimes we catch an episode at my parent's or Dana's parents house, but you really have to watch those all in order! Season 2 just came out on DVD, so I know I'm way behind...even if the show sucked Wentworth Miller would make up for it!
24 is also another one that we get once it comes out on DVD, that's always been a good show too!