Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back Again

Chris has a 4 day weekend this weekend, so we are leaving tomorrow for Disneyland again, staying in Anaheim on Wednesday night, going to the park all day Thursday and part of Friday, and then driving home Friday evening. We bought these passes so we are taking advantage of them!! It's nice to be only 2 hours away, so we can go for just a day if we want to. In looking for a hotel I decided to try Hotwire, I've never used them before. I actually got the Hilton Anaheim and Towers for $55 a night! I'll definitely take that!

Anyway, we are hoping that the park is less crowded this time, since it's February and also the middle of the week. I'm also hoping that this time around Aiden will know a little more what to expect, and won't have meltdowns when we have to stand in line. I know...wishful thinking, right?

Look for pictures on Friday evening or Saturday!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Have fun!! I look forward to the pics!