Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Beginning of the End...

...actually, it's more like the End of the Beginning. Jack took 2 steps the other night. And while this accomplishment makes me proud and excited, I'm also a little bit sad. He's just growing so fast I feel like I can't keep up. Just yesterday he was my baby, now he's starting to walk and talk. It's funny how things change from kid to kid. I couldn't wait for Aiden to walk, I was so excited to see all the things he would learn how to do. Now with Jack I just want him to stay a baby. I'm not ready for him to grow up yet, and walking is the first step...so to speak. Pretty soon he'll be running and jumping and generally driving me crazy, just like his big brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you know since he's walking before he's 1 then that means you'll have another one soon!! Of course it's just an old wise tale my mom told me, if they walk early they are getting ahead so you can deal with the next one!