Saturday, May 26, 2007

Swimming!



We took Aiden to the pool today on post. Chris took him a couple of weeks ago and he had a lot of fun, so we decided to go again today. Let me tell you something - this child has absolutely zero fear of the water. He thinks he can swim all by himself and was constantly trying to swim off away from Chris. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing!


Most of you know that I am not a water person. Today was no exception. Our trip to the pool consisted mainly of Chris and Aiden in the pool, and me on the lounge chair catching some badly needed rays. But it wasn't all that relaxing. Chris was busy throwing Aiden up in the air and catching him (to Aiden's utter delight, of course) while I sat on the edge and had a nice. quiet heart attack. I think maybe these pool trips should be "Daddy-Son" days from now on! You can view all of the photos by clicking here, or use the link to the left. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a cutie!!! Since you're such a water-baby, I'm assuming it'll be up to grandpa to take him to the pool next summer while Chris is gone?

Mom

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Yup!!