Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another new member


Well, we have added yet another member to our family. My friend Sheri was going to adopt the little boy puppy (the brother of ours), but she has changed her mind, so he has come to live with us. We have named him Winston, in honor of Mr. Churchill. So now we have Winston and Penny Lane. They are doing very well, they actually slept all night last night without barking or whining even once. They are getting better with the potty-training, and we've gone a whole day with no accidents in the house!
Aiden is doing much better around them, he was even giving them kisses earlier tonight. He likes them as long as they are being calm and sitting still. When they start playing and getting crazy (as puppies do!), he gets a little upset. He also gets very jealous at times! They were trying to curl up in HIS chair today, and he made it very clear to Winston and Penny Lane that he wasn't going to put up with that! He actually shoved them away from his chair, saying "MINE!!". Okay then! But a few more days and I think they will have bonded.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Oh boy Jenn...you guys are just turning into the typical American family! I love that Aiden is setting boundaries with Winston and Penny Lane!! Go Aiden - teach them that YOU are the alpha male!!! :)

Mom

Anonymous said...

I was suprised at one pup, now 2 pups!!! You got your hands full, I am jealous, I loved it when Toby was a puppy, he was so sweet. He still is of course but he doesn't sleep in my arms anymore. They are so cute, I can't wait to see them. I can so see aiden telling them how it is!! Good Luck :)

Roxxi said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! :0) I want a puppy!!!:0(

Pam said...

So it's a few days later now...have they bonded?? (heh heh)

Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow 2 puppies, I don't know how you do it. I can barly keep my fish alive! Good luck to you!