Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!

Today my baby is two years old. As much as I love to celebrate my son's birthday, I'm a little bit sad. It just seems to go by too fast. Jack is my baby, my little snuggle bunny. Aiden has never really been a cuddler, but Jack is the complete opposite - he'll snuggle in my lap all day long sometimes. I had to force myself to start making him sleep in his own bed, I love having him curl up and cuddle with me in the middle of the night.

My baby has been blessed with his Daddy's curly blond hair and green eyes, along with the cutest little impish smile you've ever seen. Don't be fooled though...he's as devious and sneaky as they come. He is 100% little boy. At two, he somehow manages to arrange things so that his older brother Aiden gets in trouble, while he just stands by and looks cute. I'm on to him, though. Really, I am. :-)

Happy Birthday my sweet boy...don't grow up too fast.

2 comments:

Pam D said...

Starting to understand that whole "time speeds up" thing, aren't you? It only goes faster sweetheart...savor every moment!

Unknown said...

Enjoy those years even if it can be stressful! Happy Birthday Jack!