Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

I was going to try to post the pictures from our trip last night, but I ended up spending some quality time with my "morning" sickness. I am waaayyy more sick this time than I was with Aiden, I'm not sure what's up with that. And I don't know why they call it morning sickness - I have it all day, all night, just constantly. And I never thought it would be possible to be throwing up and feeling hungry at the same time! I'm trying to be grateful for it, because it means that things are progressing as they should, but I will definitely be glad when this part is over!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry sweetheart!! Can you call your doctor / nurse and get a prescription for nausea - surely there must be something you can take??

{{{{hugs}}}}

Mom

Roxxi said...

YUCK!!!! That sucks....must be another boy then(pain in the ass from the very beginning!):0)
I am sorry you feel so bad....hope it ends sooner than later!:0)