Monday, June 16, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Jack had his 2 month well-baby appointment today. He's 11 pounds, 8 ounces and he's 22.5 inches long. Which means he's gained 4 pounds and 2.5 inches since he was born, and he's growing like a weed! He's doing well, but to put it in perspective, Jack is in the 50th percentile for boys his age in weight, and the 25th for height. Which is totally average. Aiden on the other hand, was in the 90th percentile for both until he was 18 months old, and then dropped down to the 75th percentile. I think he's going to be a linebacker or something....

Anyway, he also got his first set of shots, which wasn't nearly as traumatizing to me this time as it was the first time around. I guess I'm becoming jaded! And Jack-Jack was quite the little trooper, he cried when they stuck him, but as soon as I picked him up he was fine. I can't believe all the stuff they give them, he got a total of 8 vaccinations today! They combine it into 3 shots and an oral vaccine, but still! I guess it's worth it though, if it keeps him from getting meningitis or something.

Since Daddy is home right now we are having family pictures taken tomorrow! As soon as I get a chance I will post them on here, so keep an eye out for that. I hope to get some cute ones of my boys together. I'll also be posting some pictures of the landscaping we've done around the house this week. Since we are getting the house ready to be put on the market next month (hopefully), we are sprucing it up as much as we can! I think it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. As soon as it's finished I'll get some pics up. Anyway, I guess I'd better go make dinner. Ever since Chris got home I've actually had to cook. You know, there IS something to be said for deployment.... :-)

No comments: