Thursday, November 6, 2008

Barstow....

So it looks like we are going to be leaving here on Sunday to head down to Barstow. Finally. Not that it's been a bad visit here in Crescent City, it's actually been good. But my gypsy feet are itching and I'm ready to get going. I want to get a house and get unpacked and sleep in my own bed again.

Last night Jack decided to demonstrate a new skill - he climbed up the stairs. I caught him about halfway up, and just watched him muscle his way up to the top, with my hand hovering behind his butt. This is one determined child! He's not even 7 months old yet and already he's climbing stairs! I sure hope our new house is one level!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Will you tell that kid that he needs to wait until PePaw gets to Barstow for a visit before he starts walking?? :-)

Mom

mommy_on_a_mission said...

Just letting you know they are a small chance that you will get a 1 story house at irwin, but they are REALLY small in my opinion. GOOD LUCK dealing with pinical. If you get a chance let me know how it goes. If you give ft. Irwin a chance you will really enjoy it. It's only fault is your so far from everyone.