Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lemoore, CA

We got to Lemoore last night, and spent all day today here at Chris' grandma's house. We are leaving in the morning for the last 3 1/2 hours to Barstow. I can't believe we are almost there! It seems like this move has been going on forever and now we are finally on the last leg of our journey. Hopefully we will get there in time tomorrow to get checked in with housing and get the process started to get into our house. I can tell you that I can't wait to be able to sleep in my own bed again! The boys have been so good so far, these last couple of days of traveling have been great. We were in the car from 9am til about 7 pm yesterday (with a couple of stops), and Aiden and Jack both did fantastic. I think we just broke them in on our long trip out, so now they are veteran car-trippers....Anyway, all three of my boys are asleep right now, so I'm going to go hit the sack as well. Barstow...here we come!

2 comments:

mommy_on_a_mission said...

SO, I was just browsing through and found your blogspot! I see your heading to Ft. Irwin. We just moved from there aug. I miss it even through i thought i never would. Hope you enjoy your time there and make sure you see all you can.

krissy

Roxxi said...

Awe....almost home!:0) So glad Chris is home and things are back to normal!:0) Sorry about the UTI...those suck BAD!!
Hope you get your housing pretty quickly and you can start unpacking.