Monday, November 17, 2008

Finally....

I have lots to say, and not a lot of time, so hopefully one of these days I can catch up. But in the meantime, we are FINALLY leaving Crescent City today, heading on toward Fort Irwin. We had hoped to get out of here early this morning, but I woke up with a urinary tract infection (sorry if that's too much information...) and I spent the morning and a good part of the afternoon wrestling with Tricare for a referral and then sitting in the Urgent Care Clinic. Long story short, I got some antibiotics and we are hoping to hit the road in a few minutes. We are going to drive to Willits, CA today, about 4 hours from here. It will be a late night, but hopefully we will all survive. I'm hoping I can post again at the hotel tonight, but no promises!!

No comments: