Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Willits, CA

Well, we made it to Willits last night about 9:00. It was a much easier drive than I thought, since both the boys actually slept the majority of the way. Isn't that messed up?? I drive 3000 miles with these stinkers and Aiden doesn't sleep AT ALL. Daddy gets in the car and Aiden just conks out. What's up with that? Not that I'm not grateful or anything, don't get me wrong, but come on! So now Chris is doubting my whole "we can't drive that far with 2 little kids cause they can't handle it" rhetoric. Whatever.

Today we are aiming for Lemoore, CA which is about 6 hours. 3 hours to Sacramento to have lunch with Uncle Randall (Chris' younger brother), then about 3 more hours to Lemoore. Chris' Grandma and several Aunts and Uncles live in Lemoore, so we'll stay there at least one night before finishing up the last 4-5 hours to Fort Irwin. California is one big state.

Anyway, more later...

No comments: