Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Still Alive

I just wanted to assure everyone that we are still alive and kicking. Unfortunately, our internet will not get hooked up until the 12th of December, so I can't really blog unless I come to the library which is difficult with 2 kids! Anyway, a quick update - we got housing last Tuesday and are mostly moved in. We got a brand-new house and it's within walking distance of pretty much everywhere. When I get my internet up and going I will post some pictures. Anyway, I only have 30 minutes on the computer, and I have to do my banking and check my email, so I have to keep this short! Hopefully I'll get another chance to blog, if not look for a new post around the 12th or 13th!!

1 comment:

mommy_on_a_mission said...

Glad you got new housing. Older housing really sucks there! We use to live off outerloop! I miss being able to walk my son to school. Ahh GOOD TIMES