Monday, February 18, 2008

Almost Done!

Well, as of today I have 3 weeks left at work. Yeah!!!! Although I see the next 3 weeks being very busy, as we have tons of projects up in the air right now. That should make it go by fast, right? I have an interview today with a lady for my position, I'm hoping she works out because I don't have any other prospects right now! And they can beg and plead all they want, but I'm not sticking around any longer if they don't hire someone. I did tell them I would be willing to work part-time for 1 extra week if they needed me to, I'm hoping it won't come to that because I'm ready to be at home.

We had some more heavy storms last night, I heard on the radio this morning that there were 30 unconfirmed reports of tornados across the state, but I haven't heard if any of them were in our area. We had lots of rain and thunder and lightening, and a lot of NASTY wind, but as far as I can tell, everything is still standing! We didn't lose power or anything like that, so I don't think it got too bad.

Anyway, I'd better get to work now!

3 comments:

Roxxi said...

Yah!!!! Let the count down begin! But...after you stop working is the time go to go slow until the new baby comes??

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I don't think so, I have a ton of stuff to do around the house to get ready that I'm waiting to do until after I quit. So I think it will be here before I know it!!

Roxxi said...

So...I just realized that you, Elizabeth Walter and Angie Dente are all due really close together. Then...in a few months after you I have about 4 frinds that are all due.....Was there something in the air?? I know more pregnant people right now!:0) Hope all is well! Kiss the little man for me!