Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Aiden is having a Valentine's Day party at daycare tomorrow, and the kids can bring Valentines for the other kids if they want to. I was going to stop by Target on the way home and get some for him to bring, but then I ended up feeling really lazy and I didn't want to stop. After I put him to bed I felt guilty, so I MADE Valentines for him to take to the party. How domestic and creative am I, huh??



So....I get extra Mommy points for this, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you get extra points, I would have just gone back out to the store. I'm volunteering tomorrow at Brian's Valentines day party at school, so I should get extra points for that one. I mean a room of 21 1st graders!! I hope I make it out alive! LOL

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Good Luck!! At least there are only 7 kids in Aiden's class!

Roxxi said...

I hand made all 20 for my kids too and chocolate heart suckers. I do not get cool mom points but maybe cool teacher points!:0)