Thursday, February 28, 2008

In the Box

The other night Aiden was playing in his room, and sometimes when he's doing that, he shuts the door. I guess he just feels the need for some alone time. I know the feeling! Anyway, he'd been playing in his room for about 30 minutes and I got up to check on him. I slowly opened the door and this is what I found....





He had literally taken like every toy out of his toy box and scattered them on the floor. I managed to sneak these pictures without him noticing me, and I just shut the door and let him be. When your toddler is occupying himself in his bedroom, it's a good thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I totally remember Brian doing that only his toys were in this huge basket in the living room and one time when he was climbing out he ripped his diaper! Kids are so funny sometimes!