Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Did It!!

Aiden screamed bloody murder at the top of his lungs for about an hour last night, then fell asleep in his bed. I'm surprised he wasn't on the floor, since I know he was out of his bed at one point. I was surprised that it only took an hour, since we have had some marathon screaming sessions before. I figured the middle of the night episode would be worse, and then to my utter amazement he slept all night long, for the first time in weeks. That's one thing about screaming for a while, it wears you out! So the first night of our new routine was way easier than I had thought it was going to be, all of my friends with small children - feel free to shoot me. He's also in a great mood today, something we haven't experienced in a long time, either. Probably because he's been so exhausted all the time and refused to sleep! It's amazing what 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep can do! Anyway, we'll see what tonight brings....

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Good Job Girl!! Winning is a good feeling isn't it, especially when it is to a 2 year old and I mean that whole heartedly!! I had to do it with Maddy too but it is so worth it in the end. Kudos to you. :)