Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pictures

I was going through the pictures on my camera, and there are several cute ones from yesterday, as well as a few from the past couple of days, so I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

First up we have Jack looking cute in a camo outfit that used to belong to his big brother. He's getting so big! And look at those big blue eyes, I don't know where they came from!


Next is another picture of Jack-Jack. He was sleeping so peacefully with his cute little butt up in the air, I just had to snap a picture. And before anyone says anything, YES, he's sleeping on his tummy which I know is supposed to be a big no-no, but he sleeps way better on his tummy, so I've been letting him sometimes. Plus, I have a SIDS monitor which monitors his breathing, so it gives me pretty good peace of mind.

Here are a couple of both the boys from yesterday, in their 4th of July clothes. I think it's so cute how Jack is just staring at Aiden.


This one cracks me up. Jack is just staring daggers at me for making him sit with his brother....

And finally we have a couple pictures of Aiden and Grandpa playing with sparklers. He liked the sparklers but could care less about the big fireworks. He ended up getting too grumpy and cranky and I just put him to bed. His loss!



I hope you all had a fun, safe 4th of July!!!

No comments: