Monday, July 14, 2008

Some Randomness

So I thought I'd share a few random photos from the past couple of days. Not much has been going on around here, I'm pretty much just waiting for my truck to get out of the shop - should be Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyway, yesterday we had some pretty nasty thunderstorms. It got really dark at around 4:30 in the afternoon and it was just pouring down rain. This is the view from my front porch. Remember it's 4:30 in the afternoon...


I bought Jack an activity center/jumperoo thing at the kids' resale shop today. I got it for less than half what it would cost new, so I'm excited about that - these things are expensive! Anyway, Jack loves it. As soon as I put him in it he started giggling, so I think it's a hit.


Last night I went to check on Aiden before I went to bed. I found him sound asleep in his bed with every Cars toy car that he owns. He must have gotten out of bed, gathered up all of his Cars and brought them back to bed with him. At least he went to sleep! I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture.


And finally we have a picture of Aiden's room. I put him down for a nap -which sometimes happens and other times turns into just 2 hours of Aiden playing by himself in his room. That's fine with me, I don't care if he sleeps or not as long as he's out of my hair for a while. When I went to tell him that he could get up from his quiet time, this is what I found....



If only he were as good at cleaning up his messes as he is at making them!

No comments: