Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Update

Yes, there is a reason that the baby ticker at the top of the page is now pink! I had my 16 week OB appointment today, and the Dr. did an ultrasound for me. He's about 90% sure that it's a girl. Of course, he could be wrong, and we'll know more when I have my big ultrasound in November, but he's fairly certain it's a girl.

Also - apparently this baby girl is really active! On the ultrasound we could see her swimming all over and doing flips, waving her little arms and legs all over the place. She's literally bouncing off the walls already! I'm starting to feel some movement already, and now we know why! She's pounding her fists against the walls of my uterus saying, "Here I am!!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I bet it is a girl! Well if she's that active now just wait until she gets here, I'm sure you will have your hands full!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I was secretly hoping it is a girl!! I can't wait until she's here and I can come visit her!! (and you too, of course!)

Robin said...

How exciting to find out that the baby is 90% a girl. I am sure your thrilled.

Roxxi said...

YAY!!! GO TEAM PINK!!!!:0) Holy crap if she's "bouncing off the walls" now... you are gonna have you hands FULL with 2!:0)