Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Now that I seem to be mostly past the morning sickness phase of my pregnancy, my appetite has returned in full force. I simply cannot get enough to eat! It doesn't matter how much I eat, 30 minutes later I'll be starving again.

This morning at work I had to make an emergency run to Panera Bread before I passed out from lack of food. By the way, if you have never been to a Panera Bread, you really need to check it out sometime. They have the most awesome bagels! I just got an asiago cheese bagel with veggie cream cheese - it has bits of spinach and tomatoes in it. Yummy! Anyway, I wolfed it down in record time, and now I'm hungry again. I might have to start in on the muffin I bought for later....

I guess my body is trying to make up for all the food I couldn't keep down before!

No comments: