Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Day, A New Year

Can you believe it's 2008?? I can't...

Heidi J. posted about looking back on 2007, and it got me thinking about all the things that have happened in the past year. Chris deployed again, I was a full-time working Mom, my Mom was diagnosed with and BEAT cancer, my parents relocated out here to Alabama, we took a couple of trips - California and Florida, new babies were born, and I got pregnant.

And what's next for 2008? Aiden will be 2 (!), another baby boy will make an entrance, I'll quit my job and enjoy being a stay-at-home Mom once again, and hopefully Chris will come home toward the end of the year. I don't make New Year's resolutions, but I do make goals. My goal for 2008? To GET OUT OF DEBT! I'm tired of debt, and we are going to do something about it this year! It feels good to get started....

What's next for you? What are your goals for this year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what can happen in a year huh??

Pam said...

I'm thrilled to make it to 2008 - I remember growing up and thinking I'd be SO old in the year 2000 (I was 45!). Yeah, yeah, yeah - I'm sure you think the same thing!

One of my goals is to figure out what the heck Aiden means when he calls me "Wobby!!" Maybe it's "Wommy"??

He can say Spock and Kirk, but he can't say grandma....he's totally holding out on us! :-)

Mom