Monday, March 24, 2008

Complicated....

Man, selling a car privately is a pain in the rear! I've always just dealt with dealerships, this private party stuff takes forever. I deposited the guy's check today, but the bank put a 5 business day hold on the funds, so I can't get to the money until next Tuesday. Then I have to get a cashier's check for the payoff and take it the bank that we have the loan through (of course it's not the same bank that we actually bank with....), and then wait 3 business days for the title to arrive. I feel kind of bad that this guy has to wait until next Friday to take possession of the car that he's already bought, but until that title is transferred over to his name, I'm responsible for insuring it. So it's staying with me until that happens! Oh well, let's just hope I don't go into labor before all of this is taken care of!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it will all get taken care of soon enough. As for Germany, I'm jealous! Brian and I are planning a trip out there either next summer or the summer after that depending on if I think he can handle the long flight!

Roxxi said...

NICE!!! So much for thinking it was easy!:0)

Roxxi
PS I will pay the shipping for the maternity clothes...just let me know how much!