Sunday, March 9, 2008

Surprises

Last night I went to what I thought was a dinner party for the wives of Chris' team. Little did I know it was actually a surprise baby shower for me! Turns out everyone I know was in on it, from my Dad who watched Aiden for me, my mom who convinced me to go (Aiden is still sick and I was considering not going), Chris (who was a little panicked when I mentioned I might not go) Brandy, Lindsay, and of course all the other wives on our team, several of whom live out of town.

I just want to say a big thank you to Amber and Kerrianne, and everyone else who was a part of this, I am so appreciative and the whole thing made me feel very special. I received some wonderful gifts, and I am so grateful to everyone for helping to make this all a little bit easier! Army wives rock!!

Also - I brought home a big bunch of balloons from the party for Aiden to play with...he's having a blast with them!



The Wives of NPTT 8890 (there were other people there, but I think they would kill me for posting their picture online... :-))



Another surprise yesterday morning - it snowed. Yep, snowed. It didn't stick at my house, but it stuck for a little while at my parent's house. Here's a picture.

No comments: