Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last but not Least




Today I bought the final piece of baby gear that I've been wanting, a double stroller. I've been looking all over online, and in baby stores for the perfect one, and I went with one that Chris actually found a while back. It fits my Graco infant carseat, it has two full seats that adjust position so they can either face each other or both face out, and the rear seat is detachable for when Aiden gets bigger and he can just stand on the back on a platform. A little pricier than other models I've seen, but it's the only one I can find that has all those features in one. So it should be here in about a week, and hopefully so will Jack!

2 comments:

trinity said...

You made a good choice, we have gone through a lot of Double Strollers at Child Care, and the one you got is my favorite be far.

Roxxi said...

That's cool!:0) It looks like it's gonna be handy!:0)
Can't wait for baby Jack Jack to be here!