Monday, December 3, 2007

The Best Christmas Present Ever

A lot of you know that my Mom has been fighting cancer. She was diagnosed with Lymphoma earlier this year, and has been undergoing chemotherapy treatments. She recently finished the last round, and soon after they moved out here to Alabama, taking the doctor's opinion that the cancer was gone to heart. This last week, she flew back out to California for some follow up tests, namely a full body PET scan to show for sure if the cancer was really gone. And guess what? It's GONE! She is officially in remission, and will be considered cured after 5 years. So I say it is definitely time to celebrate!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear this!! Give your momma a hug for me when you see her! :) I love all you guys!

Pam said...

Definitely a fantastic Christmas present - thanks for all your prayers and good wishes!

Now on with life! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm SO happy to hear that! Big hugs for your mom!!