Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yay!!!!


Aiden hit a milestone tonight, he went on the potty for the first time. He had just gotten out of the bathtub, was wrapped up in his towel, and had walked into his bedroom to get his pj's on. I was following behind him and before I got a chance to put his diaper on him, he threw off his towel and started to pee all over the rug. I managed to throw the towel in the way just in time to catch it, scooped him up and ran to the bathroom. I plopped his little butt onto the toilet, and after a minute or so of sitting there looking bewildered, he finished his business. Something only my son would do - while he was going, he looked down and said, "oh wow!". I guess when you're 2, even going potty is a novelty!

2 comments:

Handleman in another life said...

Woo hoo!! Big boy Aiden!! :-) Now to do a scrapbook page about it...

Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Try that everytime he gets out of the bath now so he can start getting use it to. I found that Potty time with Bear DVD I will send it to you soon.