Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Going on Vacation


My Mom and I are taking a trip together this weekend, we are going to Minneapolis for some serious Christmas shopping at the Mall of America. More importantly, there are no kids allowed. Well, except for the yet-to-be-named child firmly implanted in my belly. That's right, I'm actually taking my first trip away from Aiden. I've left him overnight once before, but this will be 3 nights away from me. Should be interesting for Grandpa!


We're leaving Friday and will be back on Monday, and plan to have a great time eating, shopping, and being pampered by the staff of the Hilton. I've been looking at the Mall of America website, and I discovered that there is a store there called Archivers - The Photo Memory Store. Now, those of you who know me well know that I am a scrapbooking fanatic. So to find out that the store which claims to carry the "largest selection of photo memory needs in the NATION" is at the very mall I will be spending the weekend at is not good news for my bank account. I have a feeling that most of the Christmas shopping I'll be doing is going to be for me! My Mom already told me to only take a certain amount of cash with me into the store - no debit cards or credit cards, that way I won't overspend in there. You'd think I was an addict on the verge of relapse! Of course, that's really not so far from the truth....Now, if only I could find the time to actually scrapbook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun shopping this weekend! I went to the Mall of America like 4 years ago now I think. Archivers is where my mom works, I'm not a scrapbooker, but I like going there too for their albums. Try not to spend too much money!! LOL

Roxxi said...

Man I wish I was going too!:0) Have fun and enjoy all of your pampering!