Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Cards


I am notorious (at least to Chris) when it comes to Christmas cards each year, I buy them, fill them out, include pictures, address them....and leave them on the counter until it's too late to mail them out. It pretty much happens every year. I always find the perfect card, and the perfect picture, and I get really excited about them, round up everybody's new address (when half your friends are in the Army, that can be quite a project), and then...nothing.


So this year, I was determined to get them out. I bought some cute cards, decided in the interests of time to forego the picture and letter this year (sorry!), and I actually mailed them out this morning!! I'm very proud of myself. I have most of your addresses, but some I didn't have, and didn't think to ask for them until now. So if you don't get one, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: