Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! We had an abundance of presents at our house, but even better than that was that Daddy was able to join us via the webcam, so he got to watch Aiden open all of his gifts. Among his many, many toys were a Red Rider tricycle, a giant rocket-ship tent and more movies than I thought possible. Plus a lot of cars, some new bedding, books, puzzles, etc.... I recorded some of the morning on MY new toy, a digital video camera that records straight to a memory card - no more messing with tapes of any kind! Anyway, I'll post more tomorrow, but for now, enjoy the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute!! I'm SO sorry Brian and I won't make it out there anymore to see you guys, but we miss you!! It was good talking to you today!

Roxxi said...

AAAHHHHH!!! That was too cute!:0) He is getting SO big!!!
Next year daddy will be home, he'll be better at opening presents, and you'll be opening presents for another one!:0)
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!
Love you all!!