Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sleepy Child

When you are a mom of small children, there is nothing better than a sleeping toddler. Except maybe a really big margarita. Last night around 7pm I was in the kitchen and I looked up to see what Aiden was doing, because he was awfully quiet. And if there is nothing better than a sleeping toddler, there is nothing worse than an abnormally quiet one. Luckily he was just on the couch enjoying his ritual Cars showing before bedtime, and at first I thought he was just sitting really still while watching the movie, but then I realized he had fallen asleep. Sitting straight up, even! I had to snap a picture, it was so funny. I carried him off to bed and he half woke up, rolled over and went back to sleep, and I didn't hear a peep out of him until 7 this morning. I'm not sure why, but he was one tired little boy....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holding Lightning McQueen of course... :-D

PeePaw