Monday, September 8, 2008

New Photos

It's been a while since I posted any pics of the boys, so here are a few that I took this afternoon. And YES, I realize that neither one of them are wearing pants, but it's hot here in Alabama...so sue me.... :-)

Here's Aiden and one of his beloved Lightning McQueens. I just thought his little expression was so cute. And I'm not sure if you can tell, but his hair is getting really curly.


Here is Aiden giving his baby brother a kiss. So sweet...sometimes....


Here's Jack with his big blue eyes. Also a face full of drool. Those teeth better come in soon!


And finally we have Aiden and Jack playing Cars together. I think Jack just thinks that they are neat things to chew on, but at least Aiden is learning how to share with his brother!

1 comment:

Roxxi said...

MAN!!! Those are 2 HANDSOME little boys!:0) Thanks for the box! I got it today! My friend cried when I told her I had baby clothes for her.:0) I cannot thank you enough! See you soon!