Monday, September 1, 2008

Time to Veg...

I don't watch a lot of television, I really don't have much time for it. Plus I think most of the shows on TV are crap, but that's neither here nor there. There are a few shows I like to watch though (and I'm not talking about Buffy...). I like Bones, it's got a great mix of dark humor and good characters, plus sharply written dialogue. I also like 24, I mean who doesn't root for Jack Bauer, huh? I also love Prison Break. And I'm not going to say that I think it's the greatest show of our generation or anything, even though it is interesting. I like it for 2 reasons. One - it's addicting and fast-paced. Two - Wentworth Miller.

I'll admit it. He's hot. Even though I'm married to my wonderful, loving husband who I would follow to the ends of the earth (and often have...), I'm unable to completely turn off the female part of my brain that notices things like the fact that Wentworth Miller is really good-looking. Come on, I'm married - not dead. And I'm fully aware that men (my wonderful, loving husband included) notice when a hot woman enters their radar.

So tonight is FINALLY the premiere of Prison Break season four, after what seems like a really long wait after the writer's strike. And Wednesday is the season premiere of Bones, so I'm actually going to be watching TV this week. It's kind of ironic that 2 weeks before my stuff gets packed up is when my shows finally come back on the air. So I get to watch 2 episodes and then say bye-bye to the TV. Oh well, God bless the internet!!

So tonight after my kids go to bed, I'm settling down with a bowl of ice cream, my 65" television and 2 hours of Wentworth Miller. The only thing better would be a bowl of ice cream and my hubby....:-)

No comments: