Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin

For those of you following the election news, you know that McCain has chosen Alaska governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. I'll admit that I had never heard of her, but I've been reading about her a little since. This woman is refreshing, she's definitely no Hillary Clinton, and I mean that in a good way. Check out her blog Welcome to the Palindrome. It's totally hysterical, I think the pure Alaska air may have driven her a little bit crazy....and I mean that in a good way, too!

2 comments:

Lindsay Barlow said...

Ok, thank god, I just read all that on the blog, but that is not really her, it said under the comments it is a satirical blog and it not really her. It is meant to make fun of them.. I was freakin after reading that stuff...

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

yeah, it's just a joke...but a funny one!!